2540095 Ontario Inc. trading as IndustryEye (hereafter referred to as IndustryEye) has created this privacy
statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of the users of our websites. Please read the
from our visitors and users.
What this Privacy Statement Covers
• This privacy statement covers IndustryEye's treatment of personally identifiable information collected by
IndustryEye through a website owned and operated by IndustryEye.
• This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that IndustryEye does not own or
control, or of persons that IndustryEye does not employ or manage, including any third-party content
contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which IndustryEye's websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
• You can visit the websites of IndustryEye without revealing any personal information. However, IndustryEye
needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a members account, receive an IndustryEye
newsletter, or use certain IndustryEye services.
• Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact
information. IndustryEye will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your members account,
to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
• By accessing the services of IndustryEye and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal
information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
• IndustryEye automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your
browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. IndustryEye may use
this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain
products and services. However, IndustryEye does not connect this non-personal data to any personal
information collected from you.
• IndustryEye uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites. These
companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of
interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not
having this information used by these companies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• IndustryEye may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of IndustryEye to
provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third
parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect
to personal information.
• IndustryEye may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
o We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
o We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
o We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of
usage guidelines for specific products or services.
• If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this
statement, please do not provide any personal information to IndustryEye. If you have provided personal
information to IndustryEye and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify
IndustryEye at email@example.com.
How to Access your Personal Information
• Insofar as you have an account with us, IndustryEye gives you the ability to edit your IndustryEye Account Information and preferences at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your
IndustryEye Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of
our websites, as identified on the site, IndustryEye uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data
• We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control
procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
• Further, IndustryEye retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes
identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
• IndustryEye may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from
time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of IndustryEye websites after
any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
• If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information,
please e-mail us at email@example.com.